Find Your Opportunity
We are a family company located in Modesto, California. We built our first trailer in 1999, and have grown into an established business since then. We have years of experience with metal working and custom Stainless Steel fabrications. We have the latest technology in metal forming and Stainless Steel parts fabricating. We can build any custom part that you desire! Come in and look at our work and see the quality craftsmanship for yourself. Most of our clients are business owners that were ready to change their old Catering Trucks for a new and modern looking Trailer.
We are accepting resumes and scheduling interviews for the following positions:
Title: Press Brake Operator
Status: Full-Time; Hourly; Day Shift; Not Exempt
Reports To: Plant Operations Manager
Compensation: DOE ($15 – $20), Eligible for Benefits, Holidays Pay, and Vacation Pay.
Requirements: Must have a minimum of two (2) years as a press brake operator in a manufacturing environment, HS/GED is preferred. Ability to read and follow blueprints, written and verbal instructions. Must be able to read and use measuring tools. Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills. Self-motivated, willing to accept responsibility and follow directions. Able to lift-up to 50lbs. Must be able to work as scheduled, mandatory overtime if necessary. Preferably bilingual in English and Spanish.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish and operate sheet metal equipment under minimal supervision to fabricate as well as form components as per engineering drawings and parameters.
- Perform loading and unloading of material by changing tools and select required machine programs.
- Inspect and maintain press breaking operative equipment for conformance with safety requirements.
- Ensure to correct issues related to safety before performing operations.
- Prioritize production runs to assure projects are concluded on time, maximize machine run time plus productivity.
- Select best suitable sheet size for parts to be fabricated to reduce scrap.
- Ensure optimum machine performance by continuous maintenance of press brake.
- Maintain and manage machine as well as tooling cleanliness.
- Inspect all manufactured components following work in process inspection methods and ensure to accomplish adjustment as required.
- Resolve quality as well as mechanical problems and repair minor issues along with equipment adjustments as required.
- Monitor sheet metal as it is being shaped, inspecting pieces of fresh sheet metal for imperfections and overall quality.
- Communicates with management, plant supervisor and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- May preform other duties as assigned by management.
Title: Mobile Food Vehicle Maintenance Technician
Status: Full-Time; Hourly
Reports To: Plant Operations Manager
Compensation: DOE ($25-$35), Health Insurance Plan, Holidays Pay, and Vacation Pay.
Requirements: Must be bilingual English/Spanish, must have at least 3 years of experience working as a Food Equipment Maintenance Technician or similar job experience, at least 2 years of experience working in a manufacture business. Must have valid California driver’s licenses. Must have own tools and reliable transportation, knowledge and understanding of plumbing, A/C, electrical appliances and wiring, general maintenance required.
Job Summary: The ideal candidate will have knowledge of commercial food service (kitchen) equipment repairs, maintenance, and installation techniques. Must have welding experience. Has advance diagnostic and repair skills fixing mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and maintenance problems. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and written reference material. Ability to operate a computer and assigned software. Ability perform mathematical calculations, ability to use hand and power tools. Incumbent must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to document all work performed. This person must be self- motivated and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. Excellent customer service skills. Experience in a similar work environment is a plus.
- Travel to customer site to preform maintenance and repairs.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of service on refrigeration systems, electrical system and plumbing assemblies on various types of trailers and trucks.
- If needed replace, any damaged component following blueprints and schematics.
- Present job cost and estimates and parts replacement needs/suggestions.
- Speaks to customers on phone and troubleshoots pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical and electronic problems.
- Removes damaged exterior panels and repairs and replace structural frame pieces.
- Completes repairs to water and sewage plumbing, propane gas lines, and electrical wiring as needed.
- If needed, fabricate, assemble and install electrical wiring, controls piping according to specifications and code.
- Maintain preventative maintenance scheduled and procedures for all trailers and trucks.
- Performs all scheduled preventive maintenance and cleaning on all trailers and trucks.
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Detect needed repairs on equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Works with Plant Operations Manager to schedule in-house repairs.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required.
Performs other duties as assigned.